anonymous gray activity circles

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 16:48:54 EST 2009

Vaguely related, I had did some work to avoid the gray circles: you
can see the result at:
http://dev.laptop.org/~sayamindu/standard_icons.png

The relevant patch (it needs some work) is at http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/8661

I'll resume work on it when I have some more time - in the meanwhile,
if anyone is enthusiastic enough, please feel free to take that patch
forward.

Thanks,
Sayamindu

Sayamindu Dasgupta