zen root (was Re: Flash wiki entries)

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 01:58:03 EST 2009

On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 11:41 AM, Samuel Klein <sj at laptop.org> wrote:

>>> Anyway, why does this wiki page tell you to enter
>>>   sudo su -
>
> Some future zen compilation of sudo may support infinite nesting of
> levels of protectedness, so that you have to really REALLY mean it to
> say sudo sudo sudo 'make me a sandwich'

I had Zen Buddhist priest training, and I have publicly taken a vow
never to write anything entitled Zen and the Art of Computer
Programming. Stan Kelly-Bootle thought that vow worth recording in The
Computer Contradictionary.

So don't start any Zen threads here unless you know enough to mean it. ^_^

> SJ

And Children are my nation.