UDP broadcast from an XO

shivaprasad javali jbsp72 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 07:55:59 EST 2009

Hi,
   Is there any way I can ask the OLPC to broadcast the UDP packets. I am
broadcasting the UDP packets by writing to the UDP port and setting the
destination address to 255.255.255.255 . I am using ports 61556 and 61557
for communication. So if the antenna of the OLPC ( and hence its wireless
connectivity) is functional wont it broadcast the UDP packets it receives
for broadcast?

Thanks
jbsp72