XOs with no sound

Philipp Kocher philipp.kocher at gmx.net
Thu Jan 1 06:17:29 EST 2009

Happy New Year.

We don't use the Measure Activity.
Here are the most frequently used Activities using sound:
- Scratch version 11 (with resume sound problem, ticket #6201)
- Record version 59
- Browse version 98 with Adobe flash plugin version 10.0.12.36 (gnash
deinstalled) for a flash based English learning program
- Gcompris bundle Version 10
- Speak version 9

Recording with Scratch works with "No sound XOs" even so Capture volume
is set to 0.

I will keep an eye on the alsamixer when I use these activities.

Regards,
Philipp