[Sugar-devel] Future of Rainbow + Sugar?

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Tue Feb 24 18:14:14 EST 2009

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009, Benjamin M. Schwartz wrote:

> Martin Langhoff wrote:
>> Maybe my ignorance on matters selinux is showing? ;-)
>
> You are not alone.  Sugar/OLPC simply never had SELinux experts who
> volunteered to work on Rainbow.  We still don't (raise your hand if you
> consider yourself proficient at writing SELinux policy!).

So does anyone want to become expert at writing SELinux policy?  Someone
who might benefit from a Red Hat internship in Westford at the feet of the
master of SELinux, Dan Walsh?

http://danwalsh.livejournal.com/26904.html

--g

--
Got an XO that you're not using?  Loan it to a needy developer!
   [[ http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XO_Exchange_Registry ]]