price point + sales to individuals

Holt holt at
Wed Feb 18 14:03:18 EST 2009

CORRECTION: The Contributors Program is in fact operational, and will be
undergoing pretty radical enhancement going forward, including local XO
Projects Pools / Laptop Lending Libraries wherever we find responsible
stewards worldwide (email if you can help!)

Submit applications for free XO Laptop(s) here, if you have any Project
idea that will genuinely contribute to the OLPC/Sugar community:  (site may change in future!)

Please specify if you would like a Mentor to help you along -- I and our
dedicated will do our best to
help you nurture your Project wherever we can,

PS other great avenues for obtaining (and giving) individual XO's are
listed here: