New release8.2.1 build 801

Daniel Drake dsd at
Tue Feb 24 08:37:17 EST 2009

2009/2/24 rihoward1 at <rihoward1 at>:
>  Release 8.2.1 build 801 fails to connect to my AP (linksys WRT54g
> L ) .  AP Icon starts to pulse then stops. Never connects.
> Worked fine with build 800 and with build 800 updated with q2e32.

Seems unlikely to be an 801 regression, could you double check both versions?
Also, are you using encryption or anything like that?

If you're convinced it is an 801 regression then a ticked with
olpc-log output (from 801 after connection failure, and from 800 after
successful connection) would be appreciated.