Application crashing with Bad Window error only on OLPC 767 build

shivaprasad javali jbsp72 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 08:07:31 EST 2009

Some more progress. I had used libsugarize.so from this link
http://www.catmoran.com/olpc/libsugarize.so to sugarise my activity. When I
first started developing the activity, it wouldn't run on the XO unless I
preloaded this so. On a hunch I removed this preload and now my application
launches on the XO when run from the activity circle.

It works fine after this except for when I quit my application. If I don't
preload this so then when I close my application it doesn't close at once.
It goes to the activity icon blinking state for about half a minute before
it closes. When I had the preloaded the so on the older sugar builds, my
application would quit almost immediately after closing the application and
I wouldn't get that activity icon after closing. Can anybody help me figure
out how to solve this?

Thanks
jbsp72