Favorite Projects for XO Development?

Holt holt at laptop.org
Tue Feb 17 21:55:05 EST 2009

support-gang at laptop.org and its archives are open to everyone who
volunteers with OLPC, Sugar or Deployments.

Since Community is our #1 value, we do not permit Corporate search
engines.  Instead, we exchange very personal info (phone numbers,
photos) to build the most solid community/learning relationships possible:

    http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Support_Gang
    http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Support_meetings

Email me anybody that wants to be added to the list!
--Holt