Application crashing with Bad Window error only on OLPC 767 build

shivaprasad javali jbsp72 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 12:13:58 EST 2009

Hi ,

        I am trying to port an application to OLPC. It has a xulrunner based
browser which draws into a gtk window. It runs perfectly on OLPC builds 708
and 711 , but when I try to run it on 767 build it crashes with an error in
a X window system error with error code 3( Bad Window).

        Also the crash occurs only when I launch the activity from the
Activity bar. If open the Terminal activity and run it from there it works
fine. It crashes only when I run it from the Activity bar and on the 767
build. Could any body tell me what changed from build 711 to 767 which made
my application to crash?

Thanks
jbsp72