Pilgrim pilgrim weary after long walk; seeking answers

Ties Stuij cjstuij at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 04:21:38 EST 2009

Ok, let me yet again rephrase the question of what pilgrim setup OLPC
is using for the current staging builds aka build 800, with the hope
that a knowledgeable person will grace me with an answer, which, when
positive, does not have to contain more than three letters. One is
even enough, if it's the one to the left of the one that ends the
alphabet in the language I'm now writing.

We built our latest builds from packages to be found in the xs-dev
staging repo, combined with the mock.laptop.org 8.2 repo and the koji
olpc-3 repo. Except for our custom changes, we assume that the pilgrim
setup hasn't changed, except for adding the extra staging yum repo. So
my question is: is this assumption correct.

If not though, I would appreciate to know what changes were made.
Preferably through making the relevant (up to date) pilgrim repo
public, or by copying the changes over to a public repo. And of course
I'd like to see the relevant setup being made public be it yes or no,
but this issue is of secondary concern.

Thanks!
/Ties