power consumption after shutdown

Richard A. Smith richard at laptop.org
Mon Feb 16 17:26:13 EST 2009

S Page wrote:
> I made http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XO_Troubleshooting_Battery#Tips but you
> folks can do a much better edit.
>
>> In q2e32 I've pulled in some of my batman.fth stuff.
>
> I noted this in the same page's batman.fth section.

I don't see it.

In q2e32 i've changed the names of some of the functions a bit and
re-did some things.  There's a lot of cruft in batman.fth that I don't
need to carry over.

The existing batman.fth on the wiki will probably complain when loaded
on q2e32.  I've got a new one that I need to push up.  I'll go do that now.

Currently none of the functions that use the data formatting functions
like 'bat-recover' are pulled in.  So you still need batman.fth for
charge balance issues.

--
Richard Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
One Laptop Per Child