HTML-based/Browser apps (was Re: anti-cheating)

Mike Dawson mikeofmanchester at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 08:36:09 EST 2009

Dear Wade,

Thanks for that - I got it co-operating - I found that something had
gone wrong with inkscape.

Indeed there is some relation to the finance activity - we are
focusing on finding the economic info and presenting it (e.g. we have
a listing of common businesses that people start such as a fruit cart,
how much capital is required etc).

Basic accounting is definitely nice and we have translated your
Finance activity into Dari and Pashto.  The challenge we face is that
people here can be very suspicious as the tax system is 'under
construction' - so we will make it available - and as we establish
trust we should be able to watch how it used.

Thanks/Regards,

-Mike