Unshare an Activity

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Feb 16 03:10:07 EST 2009

On 16.02.2009, at 00:21, Jorge Saldivar wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am doing an activity for blind childrens and I need to know If
> some one knows if sugar has a way to programmaticaly unshare a
> shared activity?, and if it has, how can i do that?.
>
> If I join a shared activity I can use the leave method from activity
> object of presenceservice to leave the shared activity, but, if I
> share how can I stop sharing it?

The shared activity has a Leave() function:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Low-level_Activity_API#Leaving

I am not entirely sure if or how this is exposed in the Python
toolkit. The default UI does not expose leaving/re-joining.

The activity will of course continue to be shared between the other
participants.

- Bert -