[Sugar-devel] [PATCH] webactivity: seed the XS cookie at startup
simon at schampijer.de
Fri Feb 13 15:11:17 EST 2009
Martin Langhoff wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 12:19 AM, Simon Schampijer <simon at schampijer.de> wrote:
>> When thinking about it a bit more - the big plus with your approach that
>> it's only affects Browse - code wise, which is when back porting to 0.82 a
>> big plus, actually maybe the only way.
> Bingo! I think you're starting to read my mind...
Please find attached the patch against master.
- i use the backup_url to see if we are associated with a schoolserver
- why did you use the jabber server for this 'xs_fqdn = prof.jabber_server'?
- c.execute('''CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS
+ (id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY,
+ name TEXT,
+ value TEXT,
+ host TEXT,
+ path TEXT,
+ expiry INTEGER,
+ lastAccessed INTEGER,
+ isSecure INTEGER,
+ isHttpOnly INTEGER);''')
- is the ';' correct here or a typo?
- i only except for sqlite3.Error
- what bothers me a bit is that you don't get an error when the database
does not exist - sqlite creates a new one actually - so we might return
as well on 'if not os.path.exists(os.path.join(_profile_path,
- the method could even be a function as it does not interact at all
with the class itself, not sure what is nicer
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 2969 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Devel