[Sugar-devel] Activities migration status

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 20:27:24 EST 2009

Is there no way to move/create an activity so that the same code push
will update both sl's gitorious and olpc's git?

Until there is a policy of sorts in place, and better yet an endowment
supporting long-term maintenance of a server hosting projects (one of
the two mentioned so far in this thread, or a dedicated
project-hosting service elsewhere), I would focus on creating good
mirrors, rather than on picking any particular single host.  There is
currently still risk of losing people's work.

SJ