maintaining activity web information

S Page info at
Mon Feb 9 19:05:11 EST 2009

(Please forward to whatever the sugar activity mailing list is.)

There's a lot of activity information on wiki pages to maintain, I
couldn't find any documentation on how to maintain it all.
So I wrote based on
how activities like Etoys are set up.

I added a section about the fields to update when you migrate your
activity to SugarLabs.

I think it's accurate, edit away if not.

It's clearly *way too much work* because of overlapping redundant info.
  Perhaps this is why many activity web pages and
Activities/Another_list have out-of-date info.

Maintenance should be much simpler.  I have specific ideas how to get
there, but I'm not even clear where the info should live.  I think there
has to be one web site where you can browse all activities, but is that
site or (or

=S Page