Google summer of Code?

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Mon Feb 9 16:35:34 EST 2009

Thanks Peter!  OLPC are definitely participating tihs year.  We should
pull together a good list of both sugar and OLPC projects.

On the OLPC wiki, this means updating two pages
  http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Summer_of_Code
  http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Summer_of_Code/2009/Ideas

The latter needs a new page.  SL should set up one as well, assuming
they are doing SOC.

SJ