My git problem resolved

James Simmons jim.simmons at
Mon Feb 9 10:58:52 EST 2009

I was having a problem pushing committed changes to gitorious and I
assumed that the problem was either with the way I created my RSA key or
a problem with the git server.  After doing some research on the message
using The Google I found out what the real problem was, and I updated
the migration instructions to try to include this information.  Feel
free to improve on what I added, but I think the info is needed for
those like myself who are new to git.  The page I refer to is:

James Simmons