Joyide on Fedora 11/rawhide

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Wed Feb 4 17:55:19 EST 2009

On Wed, 4 Feb 2009, Chris Ball wrote:

> Hi Greg,
>
>   > cjb, it was my understanding that you were already essentially
>   > doing nightly builds from rawhide using livecd-tools.  Am I
>   > mistaken?
>
> I was doing manual builds from rawhide using livecd-tools, trying to get
> them to boot.  Haven't got around to nightly yet, since it didn't seem
> like there was much point when they aren't booting.

Which is still true, apparently, so there you are.

Although nightlies may be required at some point -- perhaps this process
is what Peter is volunteering to help get off the ground?

--g

--
Got an XO that you're not using?  Loan it to a needy developer!
   [[ http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XO_Exchange_Registry ]]