[Testing] Notes from an impromptu 8.2.1 Release Mtg.

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Wed Feb 4 09:05:20 EST 2009

2009/1/31 Hal Murray <hmurray at megapathdsl.net>:
>> Probably best to upload somewhere and put a link here.
>
> http://www.megapathdsl.net/~hmurray/tmp/messages.11
>

> It also contains the info from when I poked my icon and it worked.  That
> starts at 08:49.  I inserted a few blank lines at that point to separate it
> from the booting stuff.

Thanks. This is very odd -- it appears that association and WPA
handshake completes, but it receives no response to DHCP. I have
finally got my hands on some APs which work reliably with WPA/WPA2 and
reproduced this bug. I posted my results in a new thread titled "8.2.1
wireless testing results #2"

Daniel