#9927 LOW Future : filesystem has trouble with large yum installs

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Mon Dec 28 22:03:30 EST 2009

While #9927 is personally interesting to me, can I instead
divert your attention to the logs I just posted for #9865 ?

Tmw. I will be in a position to verify this bug on a largish
number of C1 machines, and can hand off the poster child (prebuild #2)
to someone else.

I would blame hardware, but why does it only happen when
OHMD is doing the suspending ?

Cheers,
wad