possible progress on XO-1 camera issues

César D. Rodas crodas at paraguayeduca.org
Wed Dec 23 12:28:10 EST 2009

Hello Everybody,

After hard debugging with Raul, we've realized that the problem was in
the Geode driver.

I've changed a line within the memory buffer, and it seems to work now.

Looking forward to get feedback (please don't be evil, it's my first
patch :-)

http://oficina.paraguayeduca.org/~crodas/0045-Fixed-Out-of-memory-error-on-XO-1.patch

Cheers