Testing OS64 on XO1.5

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Tue Dec 22 07:38:14 EST 2009

On Tue, 2009-12-22 at 12:05 +0000, Ahmed MANSOUR wrote:
> The network was working but after my upgrade to OS64, I can no longer
> get connected so it is more a software issue and not only releasted to
> B2 hardware.

What type of network are you trying to connect to?

What is the failure condition? (is there an error message?)

Which version of the OS worked for you before?

Are you 100% sure that the machine has not been into suspend before you
try to connect to the network? Note that the screen is on as usual when
the system is in suspend, and the machine immediately wakes up to
keyboard and mouse activity  -- it is not obvious that the suspend has
actually taken place.

Thanks,
Daniel