possible progress on XO-1 camera issues

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Thu Dec 17 10:40:42 EST 2009

On Thu, 2009-12-17 at 15:11 +0000, Peter Robinson wrote:
> And we'll see where we need to go from there.

If the problem appears to be in the geode driver, one thing you might
consider doing is going back to the version that was shipped in 8.2.

After 8.2, a new release was made with various improvements and new
functionality but this isn't the first time that I've suspected
regressions caused from that work.

Going back to the old version of the driver is not trivial -- it will
likely require adapting the old code to the new X.org internal graphics
drivers APIs -- but probably an easy job for any experienced programmer.

Daniel