#9865: Laptop hangs on resume

Tiago Marques tiagomnm at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 23:26:52 EST 2009

One question, leaving it idling will leave always suspended, right? Is
there any kind of program that can wakeup the laptop from time to time
when it's suspended? AFAIK he doesn't suspend itself when something is
running on the CPU(dunno the criteria for no-suspend) but is it
possible to interrupt its sleep in a timed fashion?

Best regards,
Tiago