RPM trees frozen for XO-1.5 software release

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Thu Dec 10 05:54:43 EST 2009

Hi,

This probably only applies for a couple of days while we tie up
development for our initial XO-1.5 software release:

RPM trees are now frozen as of os56 contents - including public_rpms

If you've fixed something important and you'd like a new/updated package
included in the build, assign the relevant trac ticket to me with action
"add to build"

If it's a fedora package, submit a f11 testing update and point me
there. If it's not a fedora package, put it in your public_rpms and
point me to that.

Daniel