[IAEP] Wanted: List of Sugar activities for the XO-1.5

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 08:11:25 EST 2009

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 8:40 PM, Chris Ball <cjb at laptop.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   > What about leaving it unstarred?  I'd hate to leave out a good
>   > practical activity just out of indirect fear; similar arguments
>   > could be used as reasons not to have a word processor or
>   > spreadsheet altogether.
>
> Yes, I'm in favour of shipping Finance too, as long as Wade thinks
> it's ready/usable enough.  A local decision not to include it is fine,
> but separate from the question of what we should provide as a default.

Yeah, Finance is definitely usable.  It was one of those weekend
projects that I figured I'd take further if it got some interest, but
what is there now is quite functional.

Just make sure you get v3 from ASLO - it contains all the latest
translations and uses the correct version of json (thx to sugar-ports
lib).

-Wade