side/side batt. life in suspend

Tiago Marques tiagomnm at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 13:56:58 EST 2009

I went to the wiki yesterday and found the information that the
LiFePO4 batteries have 2 or 4 cells, rated at 22Watt hours. Is this
rating the same or is it half of that with 2 cell models? From my
battery it seems it's 22 Wh since it's rated at 6.5v @ 3100mAh. Am I
right?
Perhaps the mAh information should also go in the wiki?

Best regards,
Tiago Marques