TurtleArt - right version for OLPC builds?

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 12:38:11 EST 2009

As of TA-66 (or there abouts) I added in support for old-style
toolbars. As regards the file format, I got rid of gtar, but still
open old-style files. I just save to the new style. So I suppose if
you want to save an old-style file with a new TA, you are out of luck.

-walter

--
Walter Bender
Sugar Labs