XO 1.5 - CONTENTION WINDOW

Franco Miceli fmiceli at plan.ceibal.edu.uy
Wed Dec 2 08:04:35 EST 2009

Daniel,

I've not got such documentation, could you tell me where can I get it?

"Also - what does the firmware on the card do with that? Could it be
overwritten by a DCW algorythm?" -Martin

Martin,

No idea if that happens, I've only read such parameters since they were used
also by the XO1.0 and assumed that they remained there for the XO 1.5.

If I can get a copy of the documentation I may be able to understand a
little bit more about this.

Thanks,

Franco