New F11 for XO-1.5 build 49

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Tue Dec 1 16:04:42 EST 2009

Hi,

   > http://wiki.laptop.org/go/F11_for_1.5
   > http://dev.laptop.org/~cjb/f11-1.5/os49

If you have a 1.5 B2 (which almost everyone with a 1.5 machine does)
and are using os47-os49, you'll need to turn off Automatic Power
Management in the Sugar control panel, else the wireless device will
go away after the first suspend and not come back until the next
reboot.

This doesn't happen on B3s, and we can throw a quirk into the kernel
to fix it for B2s.  We'll announce when there's a new build with a
kernel that allows suspend/resume testing on B2s, but in the meantime
you should avoid suspending them if you care about wireless.

Thanks,

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball   <cjb at laptop.org>