About 8.2.2

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 05:17:53 EST 2009

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 10:14 AM, Philipp Kocher <philipp.kocher at gmx.net> wrote:
>>  - It won't be signed by OLPC. You have to be on an unlocked XO, or be
>> a deployment signing your own builds.
>
> Is there a reason why 8.2.2 doesn't get signed by OLPC?
> I do understand that the main target group are big deployments which can
> sign the build, but why are others excluded?

Nobody is excluded :-) OLPC wants to encourage deployments large and
small to have their own keys and sign the OSs they decide they want to
use.

I am working to make this easier for deployments with small tech teams.

Everyone else should disable the antitheft stuff (except when helping
us test it!).

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions