Pilgrim workflow: Getting signatures into images?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 05:20:36 EDT 2009

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 5:08 PM, Michael Stone<michael at laptop.org> wrote:
> When I left, you could read about the gory details on a page named something
> like "Signature procedure" on the internalwiki. I'm confident that cjb can

Good hint! Found it -- once I knew where to look for it. Thanks!

> signing the files on a protected machine, and then pushing the results back
> into the build.

So Pilgrim never signs with the real keys -- so that was a bit of
indirection. You saved me a wild sheep chase.

> P.S. - Mitch -- are there public instructions for how to do the signing
> needed
> to make the multi-key support work that I can't find?

The bios-crypto package has a README, but that's fairly limited. I am
hoping to document the process next time I go through it with a
deployment.

Daniel and Reuben have done it, and may have notes on the workflow,
gotchas, etc.

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions