Problems compiling bluetooth module

Emiliano Pastorino epastorino at plan.ceibal.edu.uy
Fri Aug 28 16:01:59 EDT 2009

OK, it worked.
This is what I did:

make ARCH=i386 INSTALL_MOD_STRIP=1 olpc_defconfig
make ARCH=i386 INSTALL_MOD_STRIP=1 menuconfig
there, I activated bluetooth
make ARCH=i386 INSTALL_MOD_STRIP=1 modules
make ARCH=i386 INSTALL_MOD_STRIP=1 modules_install

modules compiled and ?worked?

well, it seems I need /usr/sbin/bluetoothd provided by bluez,
but there's no bluez package avaiable, so I'll try to compile
the source code and see what happens...

I'll tell you whether I succeeded or not....

thanks!

--
Ing. Emiliano Pastorino
LATU - Plan Ceibal