New F11 for the XO-1 Build 6

Yioryos Asprobounitis mavrothal at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 16:53:02 EDT 2009

I had this issue with os5 (see "...-swap" posts above in the  fedora-olpc-list). It is something not related to swap but is happening often enough. Usually after 1-3 attempts removing all peripherals (and overclocking :) recovers and boots fine. Didn't have it with os6 yet.
Of course the old firmware does not help either :)