initrd build from lenny -

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Wed Aug 26 12:51:03 EDT 2009

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 1:06 PM, Martin
Langhoff<martin.langhoff at> wrote:
> Updated with the
> appropriate fixes to build from "pure lenny" (no updates), plus a
> known version of yaird (v0.0.13-5).

I have also pushed some changes to the olpcrd repo to ensure that we
build with known udebs from lenny.

With these minor changes, we are now building a completely
reproduceable, "pure lenny" initrd we can keep track of.

More good news: I have applied the patches from Daniel and from me,
and included a new busybox udeb.

Even better news: it boots, and (if I add the kernel modules and
firmware) it passes my tests, inc

 - read leases from usb
 - read time & leases from wireless

So I will now finish updating the "Building initramfsen" page.

The patches I pushed are at

 martin.langhoff at
 martin at -- School Server Architect