Wireless parameters

Andrés Nacelle anacelle at plan.ceibal.edu.uy
Mon Aug 24 11:15:26 EDT 2009

Hi, I'm trying to do some research on the wireless parameters reported by
the XO, mainly on the quality (Q), in order to do some tests and establish a
relationship between Q and capability of connecting to an AP and the
stability of that connection.
The thing is that I've already been looking technical information for some
time on how the computers (or network card) calculate the quality parameter
with no results, if somebody here could give me some orientation on how that
works (and even better if you know how it`s done by the XO) or where I can
read about it I would be more than thankful.

Greetings and thanks for your assistance

Andres Nacelle