Sugar on a Stick switches to a new Bug Tracker

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Thu Aug 20 14:32:29 EDT 2009

Hi everybody,

with the imminent release of the SoaS v2 Beta in just ten days, I would
like to announce the switch to Launchpad as our bug tracker.

We have been evaluating an instance Luke Faraone set us up with lately
and are confident that it will fit our needs. The upcoming beta release
is the first one intended to be used with this instance. More precisely,
we will use it to track bugs, as well as new features.

Note that this change only affects Sugar on a Stick, while the core
Sugar bug tracker stays at dev.sugarlabs.org.

You can access and explore it here: https://launchpad.net/soas

Thanks,
--Your SoaS Team