creating seperate dbus-tubes in a single instance of a shared actvity

sumit singh sumit.coder at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 05:35:32 EDT 2009

Hi all,

As far as I can understand from the reading is that when we share an
activity, a new channel is created for that activity and in this
channel a new dbus-tube is created, through which the data transfer
can take place between the xos/laptops.

Now, what I want to ask is that is there any way to create more than
one tube in that channel so that something like parallel data transfer
can take place between the activities?
Also, in case there is a way to do so , then how can we distinguish
between these tubes?

Kindly give your suggestions. Also, kindly let me know if I am wrong
somewhere in my understanding of the concepts.

Kind regards,
sumit