Getting a gtk.image from the get_preview function

sumit singh sumit.coder at
Wed Aug 5 07:05:08 EDT 2009

Hi Tomeu,

Thanx for your reply. I tried using the it , but it doesn't seem to
work, it gives an error that the image should be a gdkpixbuf or None.
Here is my code-  , isn't it so that while
creating the pixmap on line no15, we are just using the height and
width of the surface and not the surface anywhere. I mean how are we
transferring the data of the image to the pixmap.
Thinking this I also tried this approach but didn't worked---- .

Kindly have a look as in where am I doing the mistake.