Announcing Sugar on a Stick Beta 1

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at
Fri Apr 17 15:05:36 EDT 2009

Hi everybody,

The SoaS team is happy to announce the availability of our Beta-1
Release today!

There has been impressive progress over the last few weeks; many
thanks all the people who contributed their time and effort.

The images have been composed and are up and ready for download.

A direct link to the Beta-1 image:

The release notes:

Instructions on how to put the image onto a USB key:

PLEASE NOTE: This is a beta release, which means that it will have
bugs. But we need your help to test it. Please give it a try and
report back any problems you encounter. General feedback is also most
welcome. Please direct it to our IAEP list: iaep at

Thanks again and happy testing!