from Peru, sugar in DEBIAN

OLPC Puno olpcpuno at
Sun Apr 26 20:17:59 EDT 2009

My name is Sdenka from Puno Peru, since one month we are using Debian at
Glorioso San Carlos High School in PERU. We installed the sugar and 10
activities including in Debian packages, then added ETOYS, SCRATCH AND

I need the other activities' source code to compilate in Debian to use and
test them with teenagers students this year. Our goal is testing and
then use Debian in elementary school which didn't receive LAPTOP XO, but
like to use the wonderful activities FOR EDUCATION.

Thanks in advance for your reply,