segfault in ohmd

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Tue Apr 21 20:52:14 EDT 2009

Hi,

   > Apr 21 19:13:41 debxo kernel: [ 31.076752] ohmd[1805]: segfault
   > at 0 ip 0804dbca sp bff60780 error 4 in ohmd[8048000+9000]

(Just a note that you should mention running debxo explicitly, since
this bug is likely to be specific to debxo.)

   > Also, if I press the power button the xo appears to suspend but
   > how to bring it back to life?

Another power button press should do it.

   > How do I tell if the xo has been suspended?

The power light should blink.  If you used the power button to enter
suspend, the screen should be off.

   > Does ohmd write to a log file?

No, but you can start it manually with "ohmd --verbose --no-daemon" to
see logs.

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball   <cjb at laptop.org>