#9307 NORM Not Tri: 100% reliable way to test a DCON creates the wrong colors bug

NoiseEHC NoiseEHC at freemail.hu
Mon Apr 20 05:33:36 EDT 2009

I am not sure if anybody reads the OLPC trac anymore but this demo can
show us a DCON bug which probably should be fixed in the gen 1.5
version. Since the program reproduces the bug in 100% of the time, I
wish you good debugging. (If it turns out to be just an X bug then I do
not know whether it will be fixed ever so never mind.)