Custom firmware with a different bitfrost key

Guylhem Aznar olpc at guylhem.net
Sun Apr 19 20:01:16 EDT 2009

Hello

For a project I'm working on, I need to sign images. However, these
will be custom images, not olpc official ones - so I am wondering how
I could sign them myself, creating a custom certificate for this.

>From what I understand, it means changing the keys in the firmware.
What do I need to do then to sign my images?

Any pointer is appreciated.

I'll add my experience to the firmware wiki page.

--
Dr. Guylhem Aznar, MD PhD

Unité d'Analyse Médico-Économique
Service de Santé Publique et d'Économie de la Santé
Pôle SPSSR
CHU de Fort de France
BP 632
97261 Fort De France Cedex