XO Gen 1.5

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 17:18:23 EDT 2009

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 8:55 PM, Bobby Powers <bobbypowers at gmail.com> wrote:
> the announcement said they were upping the RAM to 1GB DDR2.

Exactly -- lots of questions. And between the added RAM, removing
jffs2 (the external controller has something ftl-ish) and the
streamlining of the storage access, I am excited.

Now that I have just released experimental software that runs on the
XO hardware I can say that my plan is to continue to develop and test
it religiously on XO-1 first. It will be a hard discipline to stick to
but we have to.

As Bryan says, that's where the userbase we care about is. Trendy
users may get the latest iphone but that's not our userbase.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions