XO Camera

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 10:56:08 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I've been playing with rawhide on the XO this morning now that I've
finally got it booting of the SD easily and regularly. It seems the
camera doesn't work either in the record app or in cheese. Looking at
the dmesg output it looks like the sensor isn't supported in the
rawhide kernel. Is there a kernel patch that needs to go upstream for
support for this as well?

dmesg output:
ov7670 0-0042: chip found @ 0x84 (cafe_ccic)
cafe1000-ccic 0000:00:0c.2: Unsupported sensor type
0x1<4>cafe1000-ccic: probe of 0000:00:0c.2 failed with error -22

Peter

BTW where's the best spot to report bugs/issues with Record on F11?