SugarCamp 16 may in Paris

LASKE, Lionel (C2S) LLASKE at c2s.fr
Fri Apr 17 15:34:28 EDT 2009

[cid:image001.png at 01C9BFA3.FBB5CD20]<http://olpc-france.org/wiki/index.php?title=Image:Sugarcamp_full.png>

Hi All,

I'm very proud to announce that OLPC France will organize with SugarLabs the first SugarCamp in Europe in Paris on May 16.

It's an unique opportunity to meet the European Sugar community and some other famous guys coming from US (thanks to all) like Walter Bender, Adam Holt, David Farning, Caroline Meeks, ...

So It's the place you must go !

Several workshop will be organized all around the day: technical, pedagogical and documentation. The full agenda is not closed so do not hesitate to submit a workshop proposal.

More information and registration (mandatory for logistic reason) on : http://sugarcamp.eventbrite.com/

Of course this event is fully free, thanks to our sponsors: AFUL and GDium.

I hope to see you soon.

Best regards from France.

                Lionel.