Occasional stuck keys on devanagari keyboard

Bryan Berry bryan.berry at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 22:34:57 EDT 2009

thanks for the tip Richard,

I have been testing some XO's that manifested this problem in the first
place. I have isolated 6 XO's that first demonstrated the problem and
tested them every morning for the last 6 days. The problem has not
reappeared.

I will try the new firmware in the next couple weeks but if the problem
doesn't occur again then it seems like a moot point.

--
Bryan W. Berry
Technology Director